4th of July Weekend
Saturday, Jul 2nd - Monday, Jul 4th
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
About the Event:
Join us July 2nd and July 4th for our Holiday Flea Market! With over 12 acres of outdoor vendor space, the Hartville Flea Market features a wide variety of vendor booths. From produce to antiques to comic books, you’re sure to find something special at the Hartville Flea Market!
CLOSED ON SUNDAY!
Here are some pro tips…
1. Wear good walking shoes! We have over 12 acres on our property, so if you plan to explore it all, you will want to have good walking shoes.
2. Parking is always at a premium! Unfortunately it is the nature of a holiday flea market! If you arrive early (around 7:00 AM), you’ll find the best spots!
3. Navigate like a local! Use the back entrance to the Flea Market: Access off of Market St. Get there from the north by taking Waterloo Rd. to Mishler Rd. Mishler will turn in to Market. OR State Route 43, right on Andrews then left on Market. Traffic is always overwhelming on holiday markets.
4. Wear sunscreen and stay hydrated! You’ll be walking a lot in the heat and sun. Please be safe!
5. While leashed pets are welcome in the outdoor market only, we do encourage you to leave them at home. Our market is paved with blacktop, which can get very very hot, and poses a danger to the tender feet of pets.
6. Have fun!
Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market
1289 Edison St. NW
Hartville, Ohio 44632
This Event:Calendar Google Calendar
9:00 AM - Hartville Sports Card Show
9:00 AM - Bee Crafty
9:00 AM - Antique Show