Outdoor Vending Rules & Regulations
- Hartville MarketPlace and Flea Market reserves the right to refuse admission to any seller due to the lack of quality of merchandise and to inspect all merchandise. Any dealer found in possession of illegal goods or does not meet merchandise standards, the Hartville Marketplace and Flea Market have the right to remove the seller from the property and the authorities will be contacted.
- Pornography is prohibited. All items sold or displayed must comply with HMP’s strict standards in order to maintain a wholesome family environment.
- We do not support the sales of Confederate Flags or Merchandise.
- Absolutely NO tobacco items or liquor sales.
- No games of chance, skill or raffles are allowed without approval of management.
- No soliciting or walking sales.
- No sales of concession-type or individual bottles and/or cans of beverages.
- All vendors must keep their displays out of the aisles.
- Vendor displays in the open-air pavilions must not be more than 5 feet high.
- Subleasing of a space is not permitted.
- Sellers agree to be responsible for any and all injuries or damages to persons or property arising from occupancy of space or seller’s activities.
- No merchandise, awnings, piping or tables can be left overnight.
- Vendors must not drive stakes, nails, etc. into the blacktop.
- Anyone causing a disturbance in this market will be escorted from the grounds.
- Use of obscene language or gestures will not be tolerated.
- Vendors may not posses shopping carts. Vendors storing shopping carts will be charged $10.
- Vendors must clean their spaces at the end of the day. Trash must be placed in the large black compactor and cardboard (except waxed cardboard) must be placed in the green compactor. Cardboard boxes must be broken down flat. Vendors are to dispose only a minimal amount of trash in HMP’s facilities. Vendors are not to use the trash barrels in the aisles – they are for shoppers ONLY! If a vendor leaves trash in a space, a minimum cleanup charge of $30 per space will be assessed to the vendor.
- No sales of dogs, cats, birds or any other live animals.
- All vendors, reserved or daily, intending to sell any type of firearms must register at the office before setting up and must have registration on display for staff to see. All firearms must have a tamper proof trigger lock installed (example: zip tie, trigger lock, etc). Vendors can register online following this link: Firearm Registration
- Prices for our spaces are firm during the PRIME season. We do adjust the prices during the OFF season to reflect the weather and market activity.
- Friday Pricing: Pavilion $15 and Blacktop $10
- Saturday Pricing:
- Regular Blacktop – $19 per day
- Oversized Blacktop – $21 per day
- Blacktop Corner – $22 per day
- Oversized Blacktop Corner – $24 per day
- Regular Pavilion – $23 per day
- Prime Pavilion – $26 per day
- MarketPlace Tables (8′ x 30″)
- $6 per day
- $8 per day on Holiday Weekends
- Pavilion Electric Use – $5 per day
- Holiday Pricing:
- Monday’s of holiday weekends will be priced the same as holiday Saturday’s.
- Tables will be $10 on holiday weekends.
- There is a $5 premium charged over and above the regular price for all non-reserved pavilion and blacktop spaces on Saturdays and Mondays for our three holiday weekend specials: Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. Only exception is the 4th of July when it falls on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
Pavilion Spaces are 10′ x 10′ concrete spaces under cover with an adjacent 10′ x 30′ blacktop area for a vendor’s vehicle or additional display area. There will be a first come, first serve pavilion spaces at customer service. During the prime pavilion season, which is May through September, all pavilion vendors are required to remain in their spaces and open for business until at least 3 p.m.
Regular Blacktop spaces are 12′ across the customer aisle and 30′ deep. For daily first-come, first-serve blacktop spaces, vendors may leave a vehicle or trailer in the space overnight after 5PM the day before to reserve the space for the following day. Tables and/or merchandise cannot be left in a space as a means of reserving a space. Vendors can come in and take any blacktop space that is not marked “RESERVED” for that day of setup.
Please see our contact us page to get in touch!